Save the Date! March 17 – 21, 2015
Greentopia | FILM is a collection of films that inspires and transforms, and ultimately empowers the audience to create sustainable changes in their own lives and communities. Local and global, online and in communities around the world, Greentopia | FILM represents the work of a diverse group of independent filmmakers that will initiate conversation on the most important topics of the day. The 2015 edition of the festival will feature five days (March 17-21) of primarily non-fiction films – each film kicked off by lively buskers and other artistic performances and followed by engaging, challenging, and stimulating panel discussions.
Film Passes Now on Sale
We’ve got a variety of film pass options available for you this year:
- All-Access Passes | $150. Includes Good Luck Short Courses opening event, Hart’s Grocers closing party, 10 ticketed screenings, 2 tickets to Little for use anytime after the Film Festival in 2015, T-shirt, name in program. Lanyard pass pickup at Greentopia Headquarters, 81 Browns Race OR at Good Luck Short Courses event.
- Early Bird VIP Passes (thru 2/28) | $65. Includes Hart’s Party, 10 ticketed screenings. Value $120
- Full Price VIP Passes (after 2/28/15) | $75. Includes Hart’s Party, 10 ticketed screening. Value $120
- Senior/Student/Educator Passes | $40. Includes 10 ticketed screenings. Value $50-70
- Good Luck Short Courses Event | $75. Now in its third year, come enjoy four short films paired with four short delicious courses – this is sure to be a sell-out event!. Wine included. Tickets available now.
- Closing Party at Hart’s Grocers on evening of 3/21/15 | $20. Wine, light hors d’oeuvres, music. Other details TBD.
Individual Film Tickets | $10. Will be available online on February 1, 2015.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Submissions Are Now Closed
Thank you to all the filmmakers who have submitted films for consideration in the 2015 edition of Greentopia | FILM. We are now screening these films and will begin to make our selections soon. The full slate of films will be available on this web site AFTER February 1, 2015.